[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Errant Heart Discussion Forum • View topic - Paradise+ (Yuri) )

Paradise+ (Yuri) )

An archive for all the forum discussions that took place prior to it becoming dedicated to Errant Heart.

Re: Paradise+ (Yuri) )

Postby Yuri_Kun » Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't have really age for them really.. Probably 6-7.. ^^;;

Good that it's cute and fluffy. Maybe I would tone it down a bit when I go back and rewriting it.. I was in small world when I was young.. I see your point and thank you for taking the time to read it. :grin: You give me a lot to think about.
Yuri_Kun

Postby Auro-Cyanide » Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 pm

No problem. I think Megumi thinking something like 'I love Kokoro! I want to be with her forever and ever' would be enough, or maybe both the kids stating that they want to be together and when they grow up they want to get married. The parents would probably think it was cute and expect the girls to 'grow out of it' once they learn more about the world. Their reactions could possibly be quite different once the girls have grown up depending on what type of character they are.
The other 1/2 of l l l
Auro-Cyanide

Postby nubbycakes » Sun May 20, 2012 2:51 am

nubbycakes

Postby Yuri_Kun » Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

Yuri_Kun

Postby Yuri_Kun » Sun May 27, 2012 1:29 am

Yuri_Kun