[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Errant Heart Discussion Forum • View topic - Errant Heart

Errant Heart

Have general questions about Errant Heart? Ask them here!

Re: Errant Heart

Postby Auro-Cyanide » Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

That's... slightly horrifying... in more than one way.
The other 1/2 of l l l
Auro-Cyanide

Postby Angra Mainyu » Thu May 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Attachments
Nina_shadow.gif
Nina, with all of her accessories "turned on"
Cassandra_shadow.gif
Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

Postby Auro-Cyanide » Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 pm

The lines look fantastic! (though I think the pant line is going through the right hand of the second girl?) I can't wait to see them all coloured.

You did a massive amount of variations, so it should look pretty amazing when it all comes together. At least you you have the full body you don't have to worry about NOT having enough resources. I have a compulsive drawing at large scale need because of that reason, though my sprite still do not have lower legs. That better not come back to bite me.

So does this mean you have finished all the lineart for the character now?
The other 1/2 of l l l
Auro-Cyanide

Postby Angra Mainyu » Fri May 25, 2012 7:50 am

Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

Postby Angra Mainyu » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm

So, what's the best way to avoid drawing feet and shoes on a sprite? What's that you say? Simply don't draw them?

WRONG!

The best way to avoid drawing feet and shoes on a sprite is to outfit said sprites in overly elaborate ball gowns. Duh!
Attachments
Noel_shadow.gif
Poor Noel. She's really not suited for these sorts of outfits.
Eva_shadow.gif
You should have seen the source for her dress. This version feels like a simpleton drew it. Er, uh...
Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

Postby Auro-Cyanide » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:34 pm

I am interested to see what these look like with colour and how it works with the shading layers :)

I was thrown for a bit with the idea of overlay, but that's the exact same thing I do, expcept with colour XD Silly me.
The other 1/2 of l l l
Auro-Cyanide

Postby Angra Mainyu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Whooo! Yeah baby! I'm done! Done with sprites! And being as I'm a red-blooded 'Merican, what better way to celebrate my Independence (from having to work on any more sprites) Day, than with fireworks?!

But, since my state doesn't exactly allow me to use any fireworks, a sample image will have to suffice. :grin:
Attachments
Salima_sampler.gif
She's like an iceberg. 90% of her other poses/outfits/expressions are, um...not here.
Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

Postby Jake » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 am

Jake

Postby Angra Mainyu » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 am

Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

Postby Angra Mainyu » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 am

Alright, so here's a sample of our entire sprite lineup with basic coloring applied—no blending, effects, etc., just basic color palettes. Any critiques, criticisms, problems, corrections, alterations anyone might want to see implemented?
Attachments
EH_color_template.jpg
This sample is actually 1/2 scale, if you can believe it.
Angra Mainyu
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Errant Heart General Info